Entries for the Open Playoff have opened and will close 6:00pm AEDT, Saturday 7 October, 2017.
Please note that entries are limited to the top 16 pairs.
Before entering please ensure that both members of the pair entering the playoff
conform to and accept the conditions of entry as listed below.
Conditions of Entry
- Both players in the pair must be eligible to play for Australia as per the ABF's Eligibility to represent Australia Policy. They must also comply with the conditions of eligibility set forth in the
WBF's Eligibility Code.
- Both players in the pair declare their availability to represent Australia in the Target Event
- At the time of entry, each Australian resident entrant must be a financial member of the ABF Masterpoint Scheme and of an organisation affiliated to the ABF or to an Australian State Bridge Association.
- Once a player is entered in a pair he/she is prohibited from withdrawing and entering in another pair.
- By entering, the pair if accepted becomes liable for the entry fee, regardless of whether they actually participate.
- By entering, the pair undertakes to abide by the General and Supplementary regulations for the tournament.
System cards must be submitted to this website via the Upload ABF Convention Card utility prior to 6.00pm AEDT, 13 October, 2017.
» Enter the 2018 Australian Open Team Playoff
If there are any issues with the entry process please contact the webmaster at