Entries to the Seniors' and Women's Playoffs open Wednesday 3 October, 2018 and close 6:00pm AEDT, Wednesday 21 November, 2018.
Please note that entries are limited to the top 8 teams.
Before entering please ensure that all members of the team entering the playoffs
conform to and accept the conditions of entry as listed below.
Conditions of Entry
- Teams must nominate as either 2 or 3 pairs, and play in those partnerships throughout the event unless authorised by the CTD for due cause.
- All members of the team must be eligible to play for Australia as per the ABF's Eligibility to represent Australia Policy. They must also comply with the conditions of eligibility set forth in the
WBF's Eligibility Code.
- All members of the team declare their availability to represent Australia in the Target Event
- At the time of entry, each Australian resident entrant must be a financial member of the ABF Masterpoint Scheme and of an organisation affiliated to the ABF or to an Australian State Bridge Association.
- Once a player is entered in a team he/she is prohibited from withdrawing and entering in another team.
- By entering, the team, if accepted, becomes liable for the entry fee, regardless of whether they actually participate.
- By entering, the team undertakes to abide by the General and Supplementary regulations for the tournament.
System cards must be submitted to this website via the Upload ABF Convention Card utility prior to 6.00pm AEDT, Monday 26 November, 2018.
» Enter the 2019 Seniors' Team Playoff
» Enter the 2019 Women's Team Playoff
If there are any issues with the entry process please contact the webmaster at