» Thoroughbred Park Function and Convention Centre, Randwick Rd, Lyneham
2017 Australian National Championships Brochure Updated 20 April 2017
• Conditions of Entry
Persons applying to enter the Australian National Championships should be aware of the following:
- The Regulating Authority (The Australian Bridge Federation) reserves the right to refuse admission to any player who is not in good standing with any affiliated bridge club, any State Association, the Regulating Authority or any other national bridge organisation.
- No entry to an event will be regarded as complete unless an entry form has been submitted with full entry fees paid and ABF numbers supplied.
Entries claiming the Early Bird discount must be paid in FULL on or before Friday 30 June 2017 (see Early Bird Discount Box on Brochure for details).
The closing date for entries for the Open Butler Championships will be Sunday 16 July 2017 at 12 noon.
Entry to the Women’s, Seniors’ and Country Butler Championships and the ANC Swiss Pairs will close one hour after play the preceding day.
Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Tournament Organiser. Where possible, early entry to all events would be appreciated.
- All players resident in Australia must be current financial members of the ABF Masterpoint Scheme.
- Players born on or after 1/1/1992 receive a 50% rebate on their entry fees to all events at the Australian National Championships.
- All session times in this brochure are provisional and may be altered by the organisers as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the event. It is the responsibility of players to be aware of the starting times of the sessions and rounds as announced by the Director and posted on the notice board.
- During the Interstate Teams Championships, players may not bring mobile phones or other electronic communication devices into the playing area during session time
For other events, during session time mobile phones and other means of electronic communication must be switched off while in the playing area.
Penalties will apply for non-compliance (see ABF Tournament Regulations, Section 19.1).
- Photographs: The Tournament Organiser may grant permission for still or moving photographs to be taken during the Australian National Championships. Players may only refuse to be photographed for religious or cultural reasons deemed valid by the Tournament Organiser or Director.
||Under 100 Masterpoints as at 31/03/2017
||Under 300 Masterpoints as at 31/12/2016
||Under 300 Masterpoints as at 31/03/2017
||Under 750 Masterpoints as at 31/03/2017
||Each player must live in the country and be a HOME CLUB member of a country club listed
||Must be born before 01/01/1959
||50% discount - Players must be born on or after 01/01/1992
Early bird entries:
Enter and pay by Friday 30 June 2017, and get $15 discount per Butler Pairs entry.
Full payment must be made with your entry to receive the discount.