• Latest News
The Final between SA and QLD will be held on Saturday, July 25 commencing at 10.30am. There will be 4 stanzas of 12 boards.
• General Information
The ABF have agreed to hold a Youth tournament online over all the states and territories semester holidays during June and July.
States are asked to appoint an NPC for their team and decide what sort of selection method will be used to form a team (if any).
The event will be played completely online and is FREE.
- The event is state based, one team per State. Players may represent a home State or an adoptive State and must be born on or after 1 January 1995.
- All systems can be played except Yellow systems. Consult the ABF System Regulations to correctly classify systems.
- The event will run between June 26th and July 26th.
- It will be a double round robin. NPC's will organise with opposing team on when to play the matches. The first round robin must be completed by July 10th.
- There will be a 48 board Final played in 12 board segments. This can be played over one or two sittings.
- Entries close 22nd June.
- There will either be 10 or 12 matches per team (depending on entry numbers) and each qualifying match will be 16 boards.
- RED points will be allocated.
- There will be book prizes donated by Paul Lavings for everyone making the finals as well as ABF medallions.
- The winners will earn a game (one session) with an Australian top player.
There are book prizes donated by Paul Lavings and ABF Medallions for 1st and 2nd.
The winners also earn a two hour online game with a chosen expert. Each expert will only play one game, so can't be chosen by more then one person on the winning team.
At this point in time we have confirmed :
If your first choice expert is unavailable at the times that suit you, you can choose a different expert as your prize.