Entries for the Open Playoff will open on Monday 10 September, 2018 and close 6:00pm AEST, Friday 5 October, 2018.
Please note that entries are limited to the top 8 teams.
Before entering please ensure that all members of the team entering the playoff
conform to and accept the conditions of entry as listed below.
Conditions of Entry
- Teams must nominate as either 2 or 3 pairs, and play in those partnerships throughout the event unless authorised by the CTD for due cause.
- All players in the pair must be eligible to play for Australia as per the ABF's Eligibility to represent Australia Policy. They must also comply with the conditions of eligibility set forth in the
WBF's Eligibility Code.
- All players in the team declare their availability to represent Australia in the Target Event.
- At the time of entry, each Australian resident entrant must be a financial member of the ABF Masterpoint Scheme and of an organisation affiliated to the ABF or to an Australian State Bridge Association.
- Once a player is entered in a team he/she is prohibited from withdrawing and entering in another team.
- By entering, the team, if accepted, becomes liable for the entry fee, regardless of whether they actually participate.
- By entering, the team undertakes to abide by the General and Supplementary regulations for the tournament.
System cards must be submitted to this website via the Upload ABF Convention Card utility prior to 6.00pm AEDT, Friday 12 October, 2018. Failing to lodge system cards within the time required in the regulations will result in IMP fines to be applied in the first match played.
» Enter the 2019 Australian Open Team Playoff
If there are any issues with the entry process please contact the webmaster at