Entries to the Seniors' and Women's Playoffs open Thursday 5 October and close 6:00pm AEDT, Thursday 23 November, 2017.
Please note that entries to each playoff are limited to the top 16 pairs.
Before entering please ensure that both members of the pair entering the playoffs
conform to and accept the conditions of entry as listed below.
Conditions of Entry
- Both players in the pair must be eligible to play for Australia as per the ABF's Eligibility to represent Australia Policy. They must also comply with the conditions of eligibility set forth in the
WBF's Eligibility Code.
- Both players in the pair declare their availability to represent Australia in the Target Event
- At the time of entry, each Australian resident entrant must be a financial member of the ABF Masterpoint Scheme and of an organisation affiliated to the ABF or to an Australian State Bridge Association.
- Once a player is entered in a pair he/she is prohibited from withdrawing and entering in another pair.
- By entering, the pair if accepted becomes liable for the entry fee, regardless of whether they actually participate.
- By entering, the pair undertakes to abide by the General and Supplementary regulations for the tournament.
Players who competed in the Open playoffs may enter the Seniors' or Women's playoffs, but
- if they accept an invitation to join the Open team for the Commonwealth Nations Bridge Championship, they give up the right to be offered a place in the Seniors' or Women's Team for that event; and
- if they accept an offer of support based on their placing in the Open playoffs to attend the World Bridge Series in Orlando Florida, 22 September - 6 October 2018, they give up the right to be offered further support to attend that event based on their placing in the Seniors' or Women's playoffs.
System cards must be submitted to this website via the Upload ABF Convention Card utility prior to 6.00pm AEDT, 28 November, 2017.
» Enter the 2018 Seniors' Team Playoff
» Enter the 2018 Women's Team Playoff
If there are any issues with the entry process please contact the webmaster at