Entries to the Open Playoff close 6:00pm AEDT Saturday 8 October, 2016.
Before entering please ensure that all members of the team entering the playoffs
conform to and accept the conditions of entry as listed below.
Conditions of Entry
- All players in the team must be eligible to play for Australia as per the ABF's Eligibility to represent Australia Policy. They must also comply with the conditions of eligibility set forth in the WBF's Eligibility Code.
- All players in the team declare their availability to represent Australia in the Target Event
- At the time of entry, each Australian resident entrant must be a financial member of the ABF Masterpoint Scheme and of an organisation affiliated to the ABF or to an Australian State Bridge Association.
- Once a player is entered in a team he/she is prohibited from withdrawing and entering in another team.
- By entering, the team if accepted becomes liable for the entry fee, regardless of whether they actually participate.
- By entering, the team undertakes to abide by the General and Supplementary regulations for the tournament.
System cards must be submitted to this website via the Upload ABF Convention Card utility prior to 6.00pm AEDT, Monday 10 October, 2016.
» Enter the Open Playoff
If there are any issues with the entry process please contact the webmaster at