Entries to the Open Playoff will open on Saturday 12 December and close 6:00pm AEDT Sunday 17 January, 2016.
Before entering please ensure that all members of the team entering the playoffs
conform to and accept the conditions of entry as listed below.
Conditions of Entry
- All players in the team must be eligible to play for Australia as per the ABF's Eligibility to represent Australia Policy. They must also comply with
the conditions of eligibility set forth in the
WBF's Eligibility Code.
- All players in the team must be financial members of the ABF.
- Once a player is entered in a team he/she is prohibited from withdrawing and
entering in another team.
- By entering, the team if accepted becomes liable for the entry fee, regardless
of whether they actually participate.
- By entering, the team undertakes to abide by the general and supplementary
regulations for the tournament.
System cards must be submitted to this website via the Upload ABF Convention Card utility prior to 6.00pm AEDT, January 25, 2016.
» Enter the Open Playoff
If there are any issues with the entry process please contact the webmaster at