Nominations must be submitted via this page between 9.00am on Saturday, 22nd February and midnight Thursday, 13th March.
Before entering please ensure that both players entering the playoff
conform to and accept the conditions of entry as listed below.
Conditions of Entry
- All players in the team must be eligible to play for Australia as per the ABF's Eligibility to represent Australia Policy. They must also comply with
the conditions of eligibility set forth in the WBF Eligibility
- All players in the team must be financial members of the ABF.
- Any player who has accepted a place on either the Australian Open or Women?s Team for the Asia Cup, as a result of the Open or Women's Playoffs is
ineligible to enter the Seniors' Playoff.
- By entering the Seniors' Playoff, a player forfeits the right to accept an offer to play on the Australian Open or Women's Team at the Asia Cup,
should a position subsequently become available. The player's partner in the Open or Women's Playoff also forfeits their similar right.
- Once a player is entered he/she is prohibited from withdrawing and
entering in another team.
- By entering, the team if accepted becomes liable for the entry fee, regardless
of whether they actually participate.
- By entering, the team undertakes to abide by the general and supplementary
regulations for the tournament.
The link to the entry process will be available here on Saturday 22nd February.
Enter the 2014 Australian Seniors Playoff