Co-ordinator for Web display of bridge
The Australian Bridge
Federation is considering appointment of a person to co-ordinate the on-line presentation of bridge competitions.
The appointee would liaise with the Technology Committee, the on-site
members of the Tournament Unit and report to the Chairman of the
The role includes skills such as
- Set up of communication systems
- Liaison with the venue management
- Development of training packages and detailed instructions for
- Training of operators
- Organisation and supervision of operatorsí schedule
- The appointee can expect a small honorarium.
Applications addressed to the ABF Secretariat, PO 397, Fyshwick,
Canberra, 2609 close on April 15th.